Stunning architectural finishes to enhance your new luxury lock & leave lifestyle

1 Bed from $429,000
2 Bed from $649,000
3 Bed from $840,000

Paradise found

Paradiso has been architecturally designed with one person in mind – you.

With nothing but the finest quality and attention to detail throughout, every aspect of this development has been designed with luxury and livability at the forefront.

All the while residents have access to first-class facilities and amenities including; pool, gymnasium, rooftop garden and BBQ entertainment area.

Just a hop, skip and jump to the banks of the iconic Swan River, Paradiso is a riverside haven, just waiting to be discovered.

paradiso como exterior

Enquire Today


Gallery


100% Off Your Stamp Duty

As well as being able to take advantage of the 75% Stamp Duty Rebate up to a maximum of $25,000, for a limited time the developers of Paradiso Como will cover the remaining 25% of stamp duty. This means that the full 100% of your stamp duty costs will be covered.

That’s an incredible saving of up to $25,000. This offer is only available until December 31 2020, so if you’re looking to secure your very own Paradiso apartment, you have a limited time to claim this fantastic incentive, so get in quick! Contact us to find out more


5 Star Equivalent Rating

Sustainability has been considered at the forefront of design at Paradiso Como – the entire complex boasts an astounding 5 Star equivalent Rating. 

Enjoy the included amenities and your apartment’s individual elements knowing environmental detriment is kept to minimum.

paradiso como rooftop

Colour Schemes

Our interior designers have prepared two unique colour palettes that reflect the beautiful location and design principles of the building.

Enjoy the choice of a light colour scheme or dark and the option to interchange your engineered timber flooring as well as porcelain panel splash back.

  • Dark Scheme
  • Light Scheme

Floor Plans

Every apartment has been designed with the consideration of maximizing space for residents.

Open plan living and dining areas flow onto shaded balconies make entertaining guests a breeze and ensure you enjoy all areas of your home all year-round.

Download Floor Plans


Features & Finishes

 

THE EXTERIOR

◾ Powder coated aluminium framed clear safety glass balustrades

◾ Slip resistant ceramic floor tiles on balconies

◾ Remote controlled metal security gates

◾ External walls are rendered concrete-filled and reinforced blockwork, with lightweight internal lining and insulation

SECURITY

◾ Intercom system for controlling access to the ground floor entrance lobbies

◾ 2 remote controls to driveway gates per apartment

◾ Keyless electronic entry to the ground floor lobbies, lift and car park

APARTMENT INTERIORS

◾ Apartment partition walls are concrete-filled and reinforced blockwork compliant to BCA requirements

◾ All non structural internal walls are light weight studwork, internal blockwalls that are structural are core filled blockwork

◾ 10mm plasterboard over lightweight steel framed partitions

◾ Skim-coat soffit ceilings throughout living and bedrooms with flush plasterboard drop-ceilings to kitchens and bathrooms

KITCHEN

◾ Reconstituted stone bench tops

◾ Soft close drawers and soft closed cupboard doors

◾ Fisher & Paykel oven with induction cooktops & recirculating rangehood

◾ Fridge recess with water accessibility

◾ Fisher & Paykel integrated dishwasher

ENSUITES, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRIES

◾ Stone vanity tops with counter top vitreous, china basins

◾ Laundry features reconstituted stone vanity tops with inset stainless steel trough and chrome mixer. Chrome washing machine taps provided

◾ Washer & dryer combination included

◾ Aluminium semi-frameless shower-screens with clear glass door & screen

ELECTRICAL

◾ Connection provided to NBN fibre network

◾ Exhaust fans to bathrooms

◾ Individual hot water units to each apartment

◾ Fully ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedroom 1, with optional bedroom 2 and 3 upgrades

Download Brochure

 

 

Call Now ButtonCall 0435 450 955 Now