Paradise awaits for investors
From the stylish architectural finishes, enviable river and city views, and a location that has everything at your fingertips, every aspect of Paradiso has been designed to give you the best turnkey product while offering your tenants a life of luxury, convenience and hassle-free living to help boost your return potential.
As an established suburb with a close proximity to Perth’s CBD, an increasing population, and a high demand for inner-city living, Paradiso has all the right ingredients to demand compounding growth.
✔️ Established and highly sought after location.
✔️ Great tax depreciation benefits on a brand-new property.
✔️ Low vacancy rates and strong yields.
✔️ Lock & leave low property maintenance.
✔️ Priced well below median house price for strong growth potential.
✔️ 100% off your Stamp Duty costs covered!
your stamp duty
As well as being able to take advantage of the 75% Stamp Duty Rebate up to a maximum of $25,000, for a limited time the developers of Paradiso Como will cover the remaining 25% of stamp duty. This means that the full 100% of your stamp duty costs will be covered.
This offer is only available until December 31 2020, so if you’re looking to secure at investment apartment at Paradiso, you have a limited time to claim this fantastic incentive, so get in quick!
Why make paradiso your
What’s creating the demand in Como that will prime your investment for growth?
Como is an established suburb situated within the inner-city ring with convenient access to major shopping precincts, entertainment hubs and some of Perth’s highly sought after schools. With great transport links Como attracts a good mix of city-side professionals, young families, and older couples with established independence.
Paradiso Rent Return Potential
* 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 bay: $350 – 400 per week.
* 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 bay: $500 – $570 per week.
* 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 bays: $550 – $620 per week.
* 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 bays: $650 – $800 per week.
Apartment From Prices:
* 1 bed from $429,000.
* 2 bed from $649,000.
* 3 bed from $840,000.
Good Transport Links and Access To Work and Play
* Kwinana Freeway
* Canning Bridge Train Station
* Mends Street Jetty is 4km away (then takes just 10 mins on the ferry to Elizabeth Quay)
Vital Amenities – Schools, Medical Facilities, Shopping, Leisure
Estimable Education On Your Doorstep
* Penrhos College private girls’ school
* Collier Primary School
* Como Primary School
* Como Secondary College
* South metropolitan TAFE (Bentley Campus) 9 min or 4.6km
* Aquinas College (7 min or 2.7km)
* Curtin University (8 min or 4km)
An Active Lifestyle
* South Perth Yacht Club
* South Perth Tennis Club
* Collier Park Golf Club
An Abundance Of Cafes & Entertainment
* Cafeli’s (1 min walk)
* The Karalee on Preston – 1.7km away (<5 min drive)
* South Perth Esplanade
* Preston Street Cafe strip
* The Como Hotel (3km away or 8 min drive)
* Raffles Hotel
* Mount Henry Tavern
Leafy Green Surroundings
* Olives Reserve
* Neil McDougall Park (6 min walk)
* King’s Park (8 km)
* Herisson Island
* Waterford Plaza shopping centre
* Garden City (4.8km)
Yields, Growth, Vacancy Rates
Como Suburb Profile
* Proximity to CBD: 6km
* Median rent (units): $345
* Gross rental yield (units): 4.13%
* Median property prices (units): $458,000
* Median price change over the last Qtr (units): 2.78%
* Suburb population: 14,136 (Census 2016, ABS)
* Population growth (2011 – 2016): 5.5%
* Rental population: 35.29%
* Vacancy rate: 0.76%
Data sourced from realestate.com.au, CoreLogic, reiwa.com.au and realestateinvestar.com.au reported for properties over the last 12 months as at September 2020.
What’s In The Pipeline?
What’s in the pipeline for Como?
The Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan will guide the development in the precinct surrounding the Canning Bridge Station on both sides of the Canning River. This new development will include a mixture of office, retail, residential, recreational and cultural areas to maximise its unique transport hub location.
Do Apartments Make Great Investments?
As an investor, the best type of properties to invest in are those that create less hassle and high return potential which is why apartments make for great investments.
* Apartments are easy and low on costs to maintain and in most cases strata costs are much better than the cost of maintaining lawns, gardens, repair work, insurances that come with properties with a land component. Less maintenance for your tenants is also less hassle for you.
* Lock & leave provides less hassle which helps you hold on to your property long-term.
* Apartments offer great tax benefits that house & land doesn’t. For example, if you purchase house and land the land component isn’t tax deductible. Obviously with apartments you don’t purchase the land component which means everything is tax deductible i.e. the building and fixtures & fittings. This offers high yielding potential on apartments.
* Tax deductibility has changed in recent years for investment properties whereby if you are not the original owner you can’t make claims on your fixtures & fittings. This provides great incentive to invest and buy brand new apartments.
* Investing in apartments situated in exclusive areas with all the same infrastructure that a million dollar house has access to you, allows investors to buy in at a much favourable price point with the same location benefits.
to help you invest
75% Stamp Duty Rebate
The 75% Off-the-Plan Stamp Duty Rebate Scheme is available to owner-occupiers and investors who purchase a Paradiso apartment between 4 June 2020 to 31 December 2020. The Stamp Duty rebate amount is 75% of the duty paid, up to a maximum of $25,000.
Need a financial health check?
We can help
Understanding your borrowing capacity, deposit and overall budget can be a complicated process, so we can walk you through the various incentives (and eligibility criteria) available to assist you with your first home purchase. Our team of financial experts and real estate professionals understand the ins and outs of purchasing an investment property, so if you’re ready to talk about investing in Paradiso go here to request a free financial health check today.
Need a property manager?
We can help
We offer an exclusive property management service for Paradiso dedicated to helping property investors maximise their rental returns and get the most out of their new apartment. Our specialist team of property managers offer local market expertise to help investors get the right price ensuring no apartment is left sitting idle, a stringent vetting process to attract quality tenants, quality control through regular inspections, and much more! When you’re ready to invest in Paradiso as part of your wealth creation strategy, talk to our property management team to discover your property’s potential.