Downsize into a Paradiso apartment, and we’ll cover 100% of your stamp duty

Find Out More

Paradise awaits for
downsizers & empty-nesters

Future Paradiso residents will be treated to an unrivalled lifestyle of convenience, luxury and hassle free living thanks to the quality of these boutique apartments. Every inch of the building design has been carefully planned to provide a lock and leave lifestyle in a gorgeous riverside location.

With an abundance of local walking and riding tracks, restaurants, cafes and entertainment facilities all nearby, you’ll have everything you need within close proximity, giving you more time to focus on the things that matter.

✔️  Secure your apartment at today’s price, and pay no more until settlement.
✔️  A lock and leave lifestyle of complete convenience.
✔️  Low maintenance, hassle-free apartment living.
✔️  An ideal riverside location in relaxing, leafy Como.
✔️  On-site gym, spa & pool facilities to maintain your fitness.
✔️  Rooftop gardens and BBQ areas to entertain visitors/guests.
✔️ 100% off your Stamp Duty costs covered!


Enquire Today


100% Off
Your Stamp Duty

As well as being able to take advantage of the 75% Stamp Duty Rebate up to a maximum of $25,000, when you downsize to a stunning Paradiso apartment, for a limited time the developers of Paradiso Como will cover the remaining 25% of stamp duty. This means that the full 100% of your stamp duty costs will be covered, to help make your transition a seamless and easy experience.

paradiso como stamp duty incentive

This offer is only available until December 31 2020, so if you’re looking to downsize into a Paradiso apartment, you have a limited time to claim this fantastic incentive, so get in quick!


Understanding your
property changeover

Moving house can be overwhelming, stressful and complicated, so we have set up a team to help manage this process for you. We can take care of the paperwork and help get you into your luxury Paradiso apartment, with less hassles and a smooth transition.

Our team of real estate professionals have countless years of experience helping buyers downsize and move into a home that is perfectly matched to their lifestyle and price point – and we’ll look after you too.

Need a financial health check?
We can help

Understanding your borrowing capacity, deposit and overall budget can be a complicated process, so we can walk you through the various incentives (and eligibility criteria) available to assist you with your property purchase. Our team of financial experts and real estate professionals understand the ins and outs of transitioning from one property to another, so if you’re ready to talk about downsizing to Paradiso go here to request a free financial health check today.

Need to sell prior to moving?
We can help

If you need to sell prior to moving into this stunning development, we can help! We have a full team of real estate agents, auctioneers, settlement professionals, finance experts, and an extensive marketing expertise with access to a qualified marketing database.

Our team of experts can also help prepare a changeover cost analysis for you so that you can understand what kind of nest egg you’ll have leftover in your existing home. 

Enquire Today

Call Now ButtonCall 0435 450 955 Now