Qualify for the $10,000 FHOG and 100% off your stamp duty

Find Out More

Paradise awaits for
first home buyers

✔️  Affordable, spacious boutique apartments designed for comfort.
✔️  Low maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle close to the Perth CBD.
✔️  Located within close proximity to freeway, train and ferry services.
✔️  Exclusive on-site fitness facilities including gym, spa & pool.
✔️  Spacious rooftop gardens and BBQ areas designed for entertaining.
✔️ 100% off your Stamp Duty costs covered!
✔️ Eligible for the $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant.

Find Out More

The boutique Paradiso apartments are perfectly suited to first home buyers looking for a stylish and affordable entrance into the Perth property market. Everything you need is on site, from fitness facilities to communal entertaining areas, all wrapped up in a low maintenance apartment lifestyle in an enviable riverside location that has everything at your fingertips.


100% Off
Your Stamp Duty

As well as being able to take advantage of the 75% Stamp Duty Rebate up to a maximum of $25,000 and the $10,000 First Home Buyer Grant, when you become a first home owner at Paradiso, for a limited time the developers of Paradiso Como will cover the remaining 25% of stamp duty – this means 100% of your stamp duty costs will be covered. That’s a combined saving of up to $35,000.

paradiso como stamp duty incentive and fhog

This offer is only available until December 31 2020, so if you’re looking to secure your first home at Paradiso, you have a limited time to claim this fantastic incentive, so get in quick!


Government incentives to
support your move

$10,000 First Home Buyer Grant

With the First Home Owners Grant offering first home buyers a one-off $10,000 payment, the WA State Government is dedicated to helping first home buyers get into the Perth property market sooner. Government incentives like this are helping more Perth residents move into their own home through financial assistance with deposits and borrowing capacity.

See terms and conditions

What to know what incentives you qualify for as a First Home Buyer? Get in contact with us today

Enquire Today

 

Need a financial health check?
We can help

Understanding your borrowing capacity, deposit and overall budget can be a complicated process, so we can walk you through the various incentives (and eligibility criteria) available to assist you with your first home purchase. Our team of financial experts and real estate professionals understand the ins and outs of purchasing a property for the very first time, so rest easy whilst we guide you through this process with personal, tailored support.

Enquire Today

Call Now ButtonCall 0435 450 955 Now