Paradise awaits for investors
From the stylish architectural finishes, enviable river and city views, and a location that has everything at your fingertips, every aspect of Paradiso has been designed to give you the best turnkey product while offering your tenants a life of luxury, convenience and hassle-free living to help boost your return potential.
As an established suburb with a close proximity to Perth’s CBD, an increasing population, and a high demand for inner-city living, Paradiso has all the right ingredients to demand compounding growth.
✔️ Established and highly sought after location.
✔️ Great tax depreciation benefits.
✔️ Low vacancy rates.
✔️ Lock & leave low property maintenance.
✔️ Strong yields and capital growth potential.
✔️ Guaranteed 5% rental return for 2 years.* Plus so much more with our exclusive $30,000 Investor Pack developer incentive!*
paradiso investor pack
When you invest in a Paradiso apartment, we’re giving you an exclusive Investor Pack to the value of $30,000 designed to help you guarantee your rental returns, taking the stress out of securing your first tenant while boosting your cash-flow position.
For a limited time, here’s what you’ll get if you’re a new Paradiso investor:
✔️ 5% rental guarantee for 2 years taking out the stress of having to find your first tenant.
✔️ Free sessions with a financial planner to plan your long-term property investment strategy.
✔️ Free valuations over 10 years to keep you aware as to when you can pluck out some equity and continue to build your portfolio.
✔️ A cash bonus which you could use as an off-set buffer for your property for extra peace of mind.
Available for a limited time! Contact us today to find out more about these fantastic inclusions.
Why make paradiso your
What’s creating the demand in Como that will prime your investment for growth?
Como is an established suburb situated within the inner-city ring with convenient access to major shopping precincts, entertainment hubs and some of Perth’s highly sought after schools. With great transport links Como attracts a good mix of city-side professionals, young families, and older couples with established independence.
Paradiso Rent Return Potential
* 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 bay: $350 – 400 per week.
* 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 bay: $500 – $570 per week.
* 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 bays: $550 – $620 per week.
* 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 bays: $650 – $800 per week.
Apartment From Prices:
* 1 bed from $399,000.
* 2 bed from $549,000.
* 3 bed from $820,000.
Good Transport Links and Access To Work and Play
* Kwinana Freeway
* Canning Bridge Train Station
* Mends Street Jetty is 4km away (then takes just 10 mins on the ferry to Elizabeth Quay)
Vital Amenities – Schools, Medical Facilities, Shopping, Leisure
Estimable Education On Your Doorstep
* Penrhos College private girls’ school
* Collier Primary School
* Como Primary School
* Como Secondary College
* South metropolitan TAFE (Bentley Campus) 9 min or 4.6km
* Aquinas College (7 min or 2.7km)
* Curtin University (8 min or 4km)
An Active Lifestyle
* South Perth Yacht Club
* South Perth Tennis Club
* Collier Park Golf Club
An Abundance Of Cafes & Entertainment
* Cafeli’s (1 min walk)
* The Karalee on Preston – 1.7km away (<5 min drive)
* South Perth Esplanade
* Preston Street Cafe strip
* The Como Hotel (3km away or 8 min drive)
* Raffles Hotel
* Mount Henry Tavern
Leafy Green Surroundings
* Olives Reserve
* Neil McDougall Park (6 min walk)
* King’s Park (8 km)
* Herisson Island
* Waterford Plaza shopping centre
* Garden City (4.8km)
Yields, Growth, Vacancy Rates
Como Suburb Profile
* Proximity to CBD: 6km
* Median rent (units): $330
* Gross rental yield (units): 3.86%
* Median property prices (units): $458,000
* Annual growth over the last 12 months (units): 2.2%
* Growth rate YTD quarter (units): 4.4%
* Suburb population: 14,136 (Census 2016, ABS)
* Population growth (2011 – 2016): 5.5%
* Rental population: 35.29%
* Vacancy rate: 2.58%
Data sourced from realestate.com.au, CoreLogic, reiwa.com.au and realestateinvestar.com.au reported for properties over the last 12 months as at October 2019.
What’s In The Pipeline?
What’s in the pipeline for Como?
The Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan will guide the development in the precinct surrounding the Canning Bridge Station on both sides of the Canning River. This new development will include a mixture of office, retail, residential, recreational and cultural areas to maximise its unique transport hub location.
Do Apartments Make Great Investments?
As an investor, the best type of properties to invest in are those that create less hassle and high return potential which is why apartments make for great investments.
* Apartments are easy and low on costs to maintain and in most cases strata costs are much better than the cost of maintaining lawns, gardens, repair work, insurances that come with properties with a land component. Less maintenance for your tenants is also less hassle for you.
* Lock & leave provides less hassle which helps you hold on to your property long-term.
* Apartments offer great tax benefits that house & land doesn’t. For example, if you purchase house and land the land component isn’t tax deductible. Obviously with apartments you don’t purchase the land component which means everything is tax deductible i.e. the building and fixtures & fittings. This offers high yielding potential on apartments.
* Tax deductibility has changed in recent years for investment properties whereby if you are not the original owner you can’t make claims on your fixtures & fittings. This provides great incentive to invest and buy brand new apartments.
* Investing in apartments situated in exclusive areas with all the same infrastructure that a million dollar house has access to you, allows investors to buy in at a much favourable price point with the same location benefits.
Need a financial health check?
We can help
Understanding your borrowing capacity, deposit and overall budget can be a complicated process, so we can walk you through the various incentives (and eligibility criteria) available to assist you with your first home purchase. Our team of financial experts and real estate professionals understand the ins and outs of purchasing an investment property, so if you’re ready to talk about investing in Paradiso go here to request a free financial health check today.
Need a property manager?
We can help
We offer an exclusive property management service for Paradiso dedicated to helping property investors maximise their rental returns and get the most out of their new apartment. Our specialist team of property managers offer local market expertise to help investors get the right price ensuring no apartment is left sitting idle, a stringent vetting process to attract quality tenants, quality control through regular inspections, and much more! When you’re ready to invest in Paradiso as part of your wealth creation strategy, talk to our property management team to discover your property’s potential.